The campus has provision of scholarship and freeship to increase and promote the enrollment of deserving and under privileged students in higher education as follows:
1) Provision of freeship (5% of total enrolled students) to under privileged and marginalized students as per SGBC scholarship & freeship guidelines.
2) 100 percent/50 percent scholarship to class/semester topper in an annual/board examination in each faculty & class.
3) 50 percent/25 percent scholarship to class/semester topper in an internal examination in each faculty & class.
4) Scholarship up to 75 percent to those students who had achieved the remarkable position in any National/International competition (Extra-curricular & Co-curricular activities).
5) Discount on new admission upto 75 percent of total admission fee to those students who had secured outstanding results in their previous level study.
6) Discount on new admission upto 50 percent of total admission fee to those students who held first position in an entrance test conducted by campus in each faculty.
To get the scholarship and freeship, students must apply the scholarship & freeship application form and attend the internal examination conducted by campus.
© 2018 Siddhartha Gautam Buddha Campus. All rights reserved | Design by Nepal Creative Tech