MBS PROGRAM (ACCOUNTANCY, FINANCE & MARKETING)
The objective of the MBS programme is to enable the students to work as competent managers and to meet the demand of higher level managers in organizations, particularly in the functional areas of management. Upon graduation, a student should be able to function as a manager in business, industry, government and non-government sectors, within and outside the country, in areas like accounting, marketing, finance and general management. The MBS programme specifically aims to:
- Equip students with required conceptual knowledge of business and management.
- Prepare managers in the functional areas of management.
- Develop knowledge and skill of business environment in national and global perspective.
- Encourage entrepreneurial capabilities in students to make them effective change agents in the Nepalese society.
- Develop research capability in students.
- Prepare foundation for advanced studies and research in management.
- Activities master
- Class Sizes 30
- Years Old 2 - 4
- Available Seats 10